- Bigfoot was there all this time! Just add water and wait for the Hairy One to reveal itself as it cracks through the tree stump. Full-grown Bigfoots can vary in size, but on average they grow to about 6 to 7 inches.
- Put the tree stump in a container of water
- In 12-24 hours Bigfoot will break out of his tree stump, replace water.
- He will continue to grow for 3-10 days before reaching final size, keep container full of water.
- Not for the bath. Not for children under 3 years. Choking hazard, small parts.